Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wondering in Ilocos

We've been working our ass off and beating our brains out with our job, and we've been really exhausted for the past few weeks. So I was been MIA for the past few days and I failed at updating my blog. You'll understand why?!

Anyway! I would like to share you about our vacation in my home town, Laoag, Ilocos Norte. It was Holyweek, so 4 days of walking, laughing and taking pictures under the scorching heat of the sun.

First Day. 10 hours of long drive, so we decided to take a rest and just be ready for the next day. However, I wanted to show them around. We headed to Fort Ilocandia first. Unfortunately, guards won't allow us inside the hotel. I just wanted to show them the Resort, but better luck next time.
( Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel )

Anyway, next stop was in Paoay. I had to show them one of the historical church of Ilocos.
Paoay Church also known as St. Augustine Church.

( St. Augustine Church )

(taken by me)

(taken by John Carlo Casanas)

(Taken by Mark Anthony Santana)
We went straight to Pangil Beach, Currimao and I had to drive fast as I can, just to have a view of the sunset. They were amaze with the place and take silhouette pictures.

(Pangil Beach, Currimao)

After spending an hours on Pangil and exhausted from all the poses and clicking of the camera, we were very hungry. We went to Batac, and let them taste one of the finest and yummiest delicacy of Ilocos. EMPANADA.



After pigging out, we went straight home and took a rest. Some of us had a little drinking session.

Second Day. I had to ask Dad to drive us to Vigan City. I am not familiar with the directions going there.
(My dad)

(Rach sat in front with me)

(Others at the back)
(Heritage Village, Vigan City Ilocos Sur)
(taken by me)

(taken by Mark Anthony Santana)


( Baluarte, Vigan City )(taken by Rachelle Recomono)

( Baluarte, Vigan City )
(taken by Rachelle Recomono)

(taken by me)

( Heritage Village, Vigan City )
(taken by me)

Third Day. Off to the northern part of Ilocos. Burgos, Bangui, and Pagudpud. Will just post photos cause I'm tired of typing. tee-hee!
( Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Burgos Ilocos Norte )
(taken by me)

(taken by Mark Anthony Santana)


(taken by Rachelle Recomono)


(Windmill, Bangui Ilocos Norte)
(taken by Rachelle Recomono)

( Saud Beach, Pagudpud Ilocos Norte )
(taken by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment