Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Learning Photography


Last February, my brother gave me my own Dslr. I was begging him to buy me one. Since he didn't attend my graduation, I ask it as a gift. I don't have any experience in photography and by the help of my friends I actually learn some basic stuff about it. I used to read tutorials and everything on the internet. blah blah blah blah....


Anyway! I can't get my self in to sleep, so I decided to edit photos from previous shoots. I wanted another shoot but I don't have anyone to model for me. Besides, I don't still have my proper accessories for my camera such 50mm lens which I need it badly.


Here are some sample of my finish post processed photos. Hope you will enjoy it and comments, compliments, and criticism are very much welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment