Saturday, November 3, 2012

Style Chic Parade

I AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING M.I.A. FOR HOW MANY MONTHS.

Yeah! I've been busy for months, and again I was thinking to put down my blog because the fact that I don't update anymore. I've been very busy and the overrated reason "procrastinating" all the time.

Anyway, there are lot things to share. Long overdue photos, my dad bought me a car, and I now belong to a band as their rhythm guitarist (dream come true). I will also revamp this blog, just like doing a make over to myself. I will try to be more of a fashion(I wish) and photo blogger. I promise to my self that I will update this blog often.

You are probably wondering why my title post today is STYLE CHIC PARADE. It's the name of my online shop. I now own an online shop of clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. I personally pick them, so I might say they are awesome finds/hauls. Some of them are DIYs also, which now on STP's first collection. Thanks to my friend, we had a photoshoot session with models wearing my collection.
Visit Style Chic Parade for the entire collection






No comments:

Post a Comment