Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Banana and Potato

This is a very late post, and I blame my crappy internet connection. Anyway, Sunday afternoon before heading out. I was taking photos of my self imitating Agnes from Despicable Me. She was so adorable cute and oh yeah, have you watch the new teaser from Despicable Me 2. YES! New sequal from Gru and rest of the gang. The minions were doing a cover of Barbara Ann by the Beach boys (Please do correct me if I'm wrong) and I think it was the cutest and brilliant idea. The video went viral in youtube and even in social networking site. I have a copy of it, and play it every f*cking time. I even sing along with it, even the lyrics is a little bit weird. But all I know they are singing about Banana and Potato. Despicable Me 2 will hit the theater in Summer Next Year. I know, I can't wait it either but for sure all the waiting will pay off cause this will be another great movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment