Sunday, February 12, 2012

World of Warcraft: Night Elf Hunter & Orc Rogue

I'm a huge fan of World of Warcraft and DOTA I have been playing since my high school years. Up to now, I still play when I can. I'm not good as the others but I know how to play well using some random heroes.

I ask my friend to lend his toy to me, and I want to take pictures of it. He is a fan of these collectibles and still he is adding more on to the collections. He lend me two female heroes and I had a quick shoot with them. I had to edit the photos quickly cause I can't wait to blog it since the photos turned out just what I wanted it to be. Had to make a mini studio for the toys and used an improvised reflector and a bulb to have a back light. Here are the photos.

NIGHT ELF HUNTER: ALATHENA MOONBREEZE




Assassination (scene)



ORC ROGUE: GARONA




1 comment:

  1. Thinking of getting rich in World of Warcraft?

    You should Install the DYNASTY: TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    The addon will automatically discover the BEST gold making methods in the game, in real-time.

    ReplyDelete