Sunday, December 25, 2011

New Job: Procrastinating

Been MIA for how many weeks, and been thinking to delete this blog cause I can't keep it up from posting daily. I was being the lazy ass and good for nothing lady right now. I always rant about how stressful I am at work, how it is hard to earn money and was wishing I was born rich. I just turned a year older this month and I haven't accomplish anything.

I was doing the laundry a while ago, and was thinking what to do with my life. I am 8 hours drive away from my family and I can't even make them happy cause I'm too busy working my ass off with my stressful job. Actually my job is too much easy for me and I don't wanna share why I find it stressful. Figure it out.

I wanted to be a web designer or maybe a developer in time, I'm on whichever pays a lots of money. I love designing for site, and I know I'm also good at developing. So I was thinking, I wanted to refresh my memories from web developing programs and maybe practise for 5-6 months because I'll be saying goodbye to my current company soon.

Anyway, it is still Christmas. Happy Holidays!

[Top and Boots: Forever 21 | Dress: Mossimo]

1 comment:

  1. love the prints and the colors on your dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete